Help Grow ACC’s Movement (And Get Paid)
Since 2017, ACC has been building a conservative environmental movement around common-sense, market-based, and limited-government values. Today, through our branches, members, and Ambassadors, we have spread our message far and wide.
The ACC Community Ambassador Program is a part-time, paid opportunity to help us grow our movement to even greater heights. As an Ambassador, you will support member recruitment and branch growth in your local community by tabling, clipboarding, and petitioning. You’ll also work with ACC National staff to refine your skills and become a grassroots leader.
If you’re a strong communicator who loves sharing the good news of common-sense environmentalism, the ACC Ambassador program needs you!
- Grow Our Movement: Through tabling and clipboarding in your community for at least 5 hours a month, you will introduce others in your community to ACC’s mission and membership program.
- Maintain Good Data: After signing up new members, you’ll upload those contacts to our membership database, ensuring we can give them a warm welcome.
- Communicate with ACC Staff: Ambassadors are expected to maintain regular communication with Program facilitators and their respective Regional/State Director.
- Refine Your Grassroots Skills: Through quarterly training sessions exclusively for Ambassadors, you will continually improve your communication and activism skills.
- Flexible, self-set schedule
- Monthly stipend + compensation per every new member signup + bonus opportunities
- Free materials, including ACC swag
- Ongoing coaching and professional development support
- Preferential registration for events and other opportunities
- Play a critical role in the fastest-growing environmental nonprofit
- Applications for the Spring 2024 (January-July) Ambassador Cohort are now closed.